Dog Training Programs
We have designed our programs so that you get to choose the program that fits you best, based on your preferences! The biggest difference between our programs is how much time we spend together. The more time together means your dog will be listening more reliably even faster. We even have an option that includes Lifetime Support in case anything ever comes up down the road!
Space is limited so contact us soon to get priority access to the program of your choice!
***Getting new puppy? We can help with that too! Our programs are designed to help family dogs of any age.***
House Manners Program
Even the most nutty dog can have great manners around the house! No more having to avoid visitors because your dog is embarrassing you. Having a dog that listens makes living with them so much more fun.
This program focuses on making sure your dog has great manners around home without having to keep a leash on them. Making sure they walk nicely so you can enjoy peacefully strolling without your dog pulling you down the street. Leaving things alone when asked (like shoes and things you drop on the floor or the squirrel outside), drop things, being quiet when asked, and not jump on people and furniture when you don’t want them to.
We’ll also teach your dog the super practical “place” command, which means to go to a bed and stay until told otherwise. Awesome way of being able to keep your dog with you but not under your feet (like when you’re eating dinner or have friends over!).
This program includes the following, and is typically achieved in 3 lessons.
– Commands & Behaviours: Off (so that your dog stops jumping up), quiet (so that your dog stops barking when told to), drop it/leave it/out (so that you can get your dog to drop whatever is in their mouth), place (go to a bed and stay), loose leash walking.
Dream Dog Program
You’d love to really enjoy owning a dog… and this program will give you the freedom to enjoy them more often and in more places.
Not only will your dog have amazing house manners – not pulling you on walks, not jumping on your guests, and settling down calmly when you need them to – you’ll also be heard and listened to with there are more distractions around!
You can go to the park or walk down busy streets and still have your dog pay attention to you. You can get your dog to come back to you off-leash even outside at parks and on trails.
Imagine that your dog listens to you instead of ignoring you a lot of the time, making you yell at them to get their attention and causing all kinds of frustrations! Everything will be so much more peaceful.
More time with us together means you will be able to enjoy the freedom of your dog coming to you when you call, being well-mannered around the house, and the peace of mind that your dog is safe and reliable around distractions.
This program includes the following, and is typically achieved in 6 lessons.
– Commands & Behaviours: Off (so that your dog stops jumping up), quiet (so that your dog stops barking when told to), drop it/leave it/out (so that you can get your dog to drop whatever is in their mouth), place (go to a bed and stay), loose leash walking with automatic sit (for when you stop at street corners), come when called (even outside!)
– Indoor and outdoor off-leash training
– Listening around distractions
Set For Life Program
You know that your dog actually listening to you will mean much less stress and frustration in your day. No more jumping, barking too much, dragging you along during walks, overreacting to other dogs and people, chewing, digging, stealing stuff, play biting… you name it!
You know what also helps give you freedom from that frustration, and even more peace of mind?
Lifetime support! It’s like insurance for your dog’s behaviour! Everything you need for your dog’s training is covered – FROM NOW ON.
This program includes our most popular benefit: long-term help anytime you need it. If you ever need some polishing up or a new problem pops up later, we’ll get together for another lesson!
Whether you feel like you’ve tried everything to manage your dog’s behaviours… OR you just want to make sure your new dog starts off on the right foot from the beginning…
Imagine knowing that absolutely everything you need for your dog’s training is covered – from now on.
Imagine what it would feel like to have the best-behaved dog in the neighbourhood! Think about the pride you will have when people stop you, amazed by your dog’s manners.
The extra time together built into this program is perfect for the family who wants the absolute best training experience, and the peace of mind that you have all the long-term support you need.
This program includes the following:
- 8 Lessons including two for public distraction practice or polishing up your dog’s skills
- Commands & Behaviors: Off (so that your dog stops jumping up), quiet (so that your dog stops barking when told to), drop it/leave it/out (so that you can get your dog to drop whatever is in their mouth), place (go to a bed and stay), loose leash walking with automatic sit (for when you stop at street corners), come when called (even outside on parks and trails!), both let’s go and wait (so that your dog doesn’t get too far ahead or behind you on off-leash outdoor walks)
- More off-leash reliability: Indoors – which is great because family dogs are almost always off-leash at home, and outdoors – for when you need your dog to come back when called!
- Listening around distractions
- Training “Insurance” through Lifetime Support – anytime you need any extra help at all, we’re here!